Thursday, July 3, 2008

Helen's Apartments



Be it temporarily or permanently, everyone who touches our life changes us in some way. After 3 weeks with them in Xiropigado, Helen and her son Christopher have changed my life in ways that I will take with me for the rest of it.

One day, after the fourth pass of the mop, I managed to ask Helen, why so many times? Naturally, she responded that she wanted her apartments to be beautiful, and that they definitely are. From the second you step onto their property you know that the entire place has been tended to with a heart full of love. This same spirit extends to everyone who pass through their lives. I leave Helen's Apartments with so much more than a wonderfully satisfied belly and spirit, I feel like I have added some cherished family members to my life. Thank you so much Helen and Christopher! Your generosity is truly unparalleled.

No comments: